PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR POSITION
The Association of European Vehicle Logistics (ECG) is looking for a Project Co-ordinator who will be in charge of the preparation, from start to finish, of a survey book of over 400 pages on the Finished Vehicle Logistics (FVL) sector and automobile manufacturers. The biennial “Survey of Vehicle Logistics in Europe” is a comprehensive review and forecast of the FVL industry and is used as a reference guide. Not only will you gain valuable experience on managing a project, but this is also a great opportunity to get your name known in the industry for future references.
ECG represents the interests of around 130 member and partner companies which provide transport, distribution, storage, preparation and post-production services to car manufacturers, importers, car rental companies and vehicle leasing operators in the European Union and beyond.
Here is what we are looking for:
- University degree in economics, management, international relations, communications or equivalent,,
- Strong time management and organizational skills,
- Keen eye for detail,
- Robust skills in IT (in particular MS Office)
- Team player and ability to adapt to a small, multicultural team.
- Be able to demonstrate some relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of another European language is an asset, especially French,
- Good understanding of InDesign graphic design software,
- An understanding or keen motivation to learn on the automobile/logistics industry.
WHAT YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Preparing and co-ordinating the ECG biennial Survey of Vehicle Logistics in Europe,
- Reaching out to companies for the gathering of relevant information and data,
- Making sure deadlines are met so that the book can be published in October 2020,
- Working together in a small team with a Project Manager and a Graphic Designer.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural team and gaining a first-hand understanding of the FVL industry.
- A competitive remuneration package through a ‘contract of professional immersion’.
- This is a full-time internship of 7-8 months
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to Ms. Szilvi Kiss with the title ‘Project Co-ordinator’ by close of business on 18 January 2020.
Interviews for the position will be held at the end of January-beginning of February and the chosen candidate will start on 2 March. Due to expected high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please only apply for this position if you are legally & logistically able to work in Brussels.