If you are interested in becoming a member of ECG then your company needs to be a logistics service provider operating in some part of the European Finished Vehicle Logistics sector. Provided you fullfill this simple requirement then probably your organisation may become a member and, even if you do not, then Associate Membership or Associate Partnership may be an option for you.
In the first instance please complete the Contact Us form and we will get back to you for an initial discussion to establish your interest, answer any questions you may have and clarify the options available to you. Following this there is a very straightforward application process to apply to become a member.
Benefits of ECG membership
A little time spent on this website will give you a very good idea of what ECG does, its various activities and some of the broader benefits of membership.
Most of our members will tell you that the aspect that they value most is the many unique networking opportunities we provide. There are some very specific benefits to membership and these include:
- The opportunity to participate in a wide range of events from the General Assembly to Regional Meetings and Working Groups that might hold a particular interest for you
- Discounted member rates for the ECG Conference and General Assembly
- The ECG Biennial Survey – an in depth book covering all aspects of the industry in which we work – includes a free page for every member
- Making your voice heard through the platform of ECG
- Communication on a wide range of issues through various different channels
- Access to the weekly ECG Fuel Price index
- Support from the Brussels-based Secretariat team
Of course, if the Association is to fulfil its role as a platform for the industry then it depends on the membership to do this effectively. The broader the membership then the more effective ECG can be as a platform to represent the best interests of the members and the industry, but for this we need our members to participate in the various activities!