A position for an internship is currently available: if you are interested and comply with ALL requirements below, please send an e-mail with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (the title of your e-mail should mention “Internship”).
We are offering the opportunity to recent graduates or young professionals, with a strong interest in the automotive industry (more specifically its transport & logistics aspects) and an adaptable approach, to get first-hand experience of all aspects of our Association's activities in Brussels.
The nature of the work performed will be dependent on the current ECG work programme and resource needs. Mentoring and support will be provided by the existing ECG team to help the intern integrate with colleagues and working conditions.
Typical tasks include:
- Basic office administration including invoice processing, mail handling and dealing with requests from members
- Arrange flights & travel for the ECG team, but not only
- Provide logistical support for ECG meetings, briefings and presentations
- Assist with the organisation of ECG events (some travel abroad may be required)
- Assist with compilation of weekly Newsletter ECG News, updating of the website and other communication tools
- Assist ECG Managers with their workload as appropriate
Candidates should have:
- A university degree with relevant knowledge in Logistics, Automotive, European Affairs, Economics, Law or Communication
- A strong interest and/or previous experience within the automotive and/or logistics sectors
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English (native equivalent). Fluent German, Italian or Spanish is a strong asset
- An organised working style with an ability to meet deadlines, with a pro-active attitude and good phone manner
- The ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously on a specified issue
- Strong IT skills including but not limited to MS Office. Adobe suite (Photoshop/InDesign) or Mailchimp is an advantage
This is a full-time internship for 6 months (with a possibility to extend to 12 months depending on performance) with real opportunities for personal and professional development. We offer interesting and varied work in a friendly multi-national atmosphere, and our interns are quickly involved in many different activities.
Starting date: The candidate should be available to start in beginning of February 2019.
We provide a competitive remuneration package through a “contract of professional immersion”, amongst the top quartile of equivalent offers in Brussels. Please do not apply for this position if you are not legally & logistically able to work in Brussels.